Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Meditation of Dance. (I think I'm going crazy)

Hello?.....Is anyone here?....nope...well this sucks.
I feel really light headed, and I might faint in the middle of this, so if I do just continue on with your lives. Anyways the posts from the previous blog is below. Sorry the pictures couldn't accompany it. They had a very important meeting with the joint chiefs. Something about the alien armada coming to enslave all brown haired, blue eyed, six foot two, males. But I think you will get the point. I guess this is a new beginning of sorts. New blog, new age, life, and right hand. I've had a crazy, insane week. I've had trouble sleeping at night, therefore effecting just about everything. I wish I would just kelmoreem like my friend Tel'c. (Its a form of meditation that they do instead of sleep, works very well.) But enough with "T's" ways, and onto the what ever it is that we are "ontoing." Life is pretty routine, and that means its the same way its been for the last six years. My ballroom class is working on its dance for the concert, a very fast Cha Cha. Time is pressing and I hope we have enough time to really learn it, and get it into muscle memory. The muscle memory really helps on stage when the hearts about to beat out of your chest, and you cant think because your so nervous. Yet life goes on and my partner is amazing at this dancing stuff. That helps a bunch.
I'm going to order a time machine, and save lives (including mine) I think that the world could do with a kid coming to tell them than if they eat that peach they will die, because it will set of a chain reaction that leads to there untimely demise by a swarm of angry humming birds.
Spring is on its way, and that means I can now do things outside. Such as long boarding, and continue the Orem war that's been raging for just under a year. Anyways I will see you all later!

"If you think of all the things that you feel. All the voices in your head that you hear. Its a mystery that we're still rolling on." Travis, Walking Along in the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment